Friday 25 November 2016

Whatsaap fonts

Now a day what'sapp is very common thing that's is easy to use and many person use this but some people don't know about whatsapp  hidden features
Now I will tell you.

1 . Bold

You this bold  what how so I tell you that features.
In whatsapp you have cotted with your sentence or paragraph by the star(*).. example
*I have many friends*...

2. Italic

U also do italic on WhatsApp ..
By the use of underscore(_)

Example
_i have many friends_

3 cross the line
This feature use by (~) this symbol
Example
~I have many friend~

4 you also change the font by using this symbols (```) this are use three time this not one symbol these are three time use (`)
..
Example
```I have many friends```

Check this symbol carefully

5 bonus is that you first three options can be combine

If u want 3 of work at a time it can be possible or 2 of tham

I give example of three of tham

*_~i have many friend~_*

I will post video soon and many more tricks on YouTube that's channel name is

Vishwadevgorai

1 comment:

Durga pur to new delhi

The travel from bankura to durgapur in which we feel very hot at the cold season when the train arrive we set on train 1st we think it's...